hello there ppl! (:
Im here to dedicate a post to someone .
Someone really special . My friends will know ~
Ure the guy im seeing now . Im fortunate to know eu .
I like eu & love eu. And how i wish i can be with u forever.
Ur age are way far apart then me.
its ok i dont mind.
ure kind,sweet,setia & all that i wanted all this while.
i dont wanna lose someone special like u . U will attempt to make me happy,laugh in a way and make me love u every single day . I will definately miss u aftr ure not around soon . I will miss u so much ! cnfrm ! I will always remember u .
I syg/love/cinta/ai my boncet ZULFIQAR ! :D
Today , went sch .
Obsessed to boncet & drawing.
woah~ Met boncet! so love him!
met up again with syaz at tamp.
Slack. Crack a lot of funny jokes.
(:
Went off.
Tc!
♥ 4:00 AM