Amigos pepos!
There's a lot of things going on through my mind this few weeks.
Felt sick too .
Losing my voice soon nor later.
Someone was having a kind soul , so called caring towards me .
Thanks and i appriciate it much alright hunneh? i know ure reading this . so yeahh .
A huge fan of michelle phan. She's an experience make up artist .
Browse through some of her fantastic videos.
:D
Moving on , Today was okay.
School was normal ; boring as such.
Normal routine ; Was kwai?' today . [ no clue ].
wasn't the noisy me today.
I miss last year.
Most of the fun came from last year eventhough getting into trouble when first went in to sch. fcuk~
Still fresh in my head with the hilarious jokes that syazzie and i cracked.
I miss those times~. ):
I miss tiara , fella & more!
Saturdays <3
♥ 7:30 AM