<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7963642139736072901?origin\x3dhttp://irablanches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket



Ira Lavelle. (:


Javanese + boyanese (i think) = malay . (:
31 January
L-O-Y-A-N-G
Single but unavalaible . Still harts him<3 /:
Split personality.
Im friendly, kind , helpful , not bibacious & etc.



LYSB
Click it!


Interest in making new friends.
@Tagged Add!
@Onsugar

Rainbowraww@hotmail.com

Upcoming Events!

SA1 COMING!


Talk!


My love story
Saturday, November 28, 2009



SAAP! There they are!
Awwghh .
I miss them so much . Last meet them i think about months back .
I want the old times back with yawl ~
I miss yawl so muchmuchmuch!
hugs & kisses from far and near distance , sheera~

Today saturday .. Boring day .
Went sch for cca.
hmmm.
Boring~
Aftr that went out sch with syazzie .
Went home.
shower.
Now playing computer.
Maybe going out ltr around 5?
aftr my mummy gets home.

Tmw , not going out but only fetching my dad up from the airport. He went bahrain to work there for 1 week again . best right? heheh.
Good girl for tmw. (:
I miss daddy! i love you daddy! (:
heheheh.
Awwwh , if only my daddy sees this . cnfrm touched nye .
ehehehheeh. coz i nvr say i love daddy to him.
shy deyh~
heee.
[ I miss you biee~ ]
klahhh.
tc~ :D


♥ 12:03 AM