<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7963642139736072901?origin\x3dhttp://irablanches.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket



Ira Lavelle. (:


Javanese + boyanese (i think) = malay . (:
31 January
L-O-Y-A-N-G
Single but unavalaible . Still harts him<3 /:
Split personality.
Im friendly, kind , helpful , not bibacious & etc.



LYSB
Click it!


Interest in making new friends.
@Tagged Add!
@Onsugar

Rainbowraww@hotmail.com

Upcoming Events!

SA1 COMING!


Talk!


My love story
Friday, November 6, 2009








Hello folks!
I uploaded some pictures with my best friend , bby syaz. there's a whole lot bunch more.. but naah .. too masai to upload it . :D
I laugh when everytime i browse the so called candid pictures we took together. ahahahah . awwwh~
I knew her eversince the starting of this year.
Firstly i came to her , asking her whats her name and all that stuff .
Then , to asking her number and all.
Cool huh ? sheera friendly taw~ k mepek.
Aftr knowing her well enough, almost everday i slack with her, go out with her. hahaha . & can say we both are close to each other , mcm sisters gitu . heheheh . orgnye baik,funny,like to crack jokes & all . well, maybe sometimes she's quite annoying , no offence babe . But still i love her so much!
I will always share my probs to her and she will share probs to me too . we help each other in studies, relationship problems and all that sortta stuff. hahahah.
i wish u were my younger sister. ):
kau lah satusatunye kwn setia yg ku ade utk mendamping idupku.
I love ya izzah syazana! :D


♥ 12:09 PM